Sanuk is a wonderful sandal shop. You can go there for shopping as well as for fun. Sanuk has been around us for a long time, they wish to be with us for more years. Sanuk believes in the power of happy customer, therefore it tries its best to retain its customers at any cost. Conducting survey is a part of its efforts. Take survey at – www.sanuklistens.com.
Sanuk is a name of sandal brand. It is based in Southern California. It was founded in 1997 by Jeff Kelley. Sanuk is owned by Deckers. Sanuk means ‘fun’ in Thai, and that’s exactly what they try to do. The primary products grants for the brand include the Yoga Mat Sandal Collection and “Not-A-Show” Sidewalk surfers. Sanuk can be found in about 70 countries of the world.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SANUK SURVEY
You can enter into Sanuk Survey by going to the official website – www.sanuklistens.com. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the questionnaire accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You can take the survey once you have fulfilled the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Sanuk store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of Survey, you will be entered into a drawing for a $250 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
For completing an accurate survey, you must be aware of true guidance. Following bullets will guide you accordingly:
- First of all, go to the Sanuk Survey site – www.sanuklistens.com.
- Read Thank you note.
- The language can be changed by selecting language of your choice from options given on top right side of page.
- Select the option that best describes your situation of how you shopped with the company.
- Questionnaires are all about questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.