Give your opinions about your recent visit to Saks Off 5th store by going to the survey site – www.saksoff5th.com/survey.
ABOUT SAKS OFF 5TH
Saks Off 5th Avenue is a high-end discount chain. It offers the customers well known labels at low cost prices. It was founded in 1992. It is headquartered in New York. Saks Off 5th has over 800 brands that company ships to over 100 countries. You can find anything from formal wear to everyday pieces as Saks Off 5th has a little bit of everything for every day and every occasion.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SAKS OFF 5TH SURVEY
Enter into Saks Off 5th Survey by clicking on the given link – www.saksoff5th.com/survey. The survey will not take much time to complete. Spare few minutes of your time to help them improve their services.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Not everyone can be part of Saks Off 5th survey because company wants honest feedback and not every feedback is worthy. Therefore, to differentiate between true and random customer, company has set a series of requirements:
- You should have Saks Off 5th store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you are entered into prize draw by which you can win $1,000 daily plus you can win other great prizes values at $1,500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
If you are thinking how to fill up the company’s questionnaire, following bullets will guide you accordingly:
- To complete Saks Off 5th Survey, go to the official site – www.saksoff5th.com/survey.
- Read prize information.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue with survey.
- Are you 18 years old?
- If yes, then enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the ST number.
- Enter the Transaction number.
- Enter the TRN number.
- Click ‘Next’.
- If no, then you are not eligible for survey.
- Answer some basic questions. Your answers must be honest and true.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.