Customer opinion matters a lot when it comes to maintaining a successful business. Smart companies are aware of the power of their customers and hence make sure that they cater to customer complaints. Service can never be without errors. Especially when it comes to operating branches worldwide; this is because customers come from varying backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures. Understanding customer demands becomes all the more tricky and difficult. This is where online surveys come in. Online surveys are a quick and efficient mode of communication between the customers and companies. The Rite Aid Survey is an example of an online survey which was previously available at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
ABOUT RITE AID:
Rite Aid operates drugstores in the United States. It was previously called the Thrifty D Discount Center. The Rite Aid Corporation was founded in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA by Alex Grass. The Corporation is headquartered in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Rite Aid has more than 4000 locations and employs more than 88000 people. Rite Aid deals in mainly pharmaceutical products. Rite Aid is also listed amongst the Fortune 500.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE SURVEY?
The Rite Aid Survey asks of the following things:
- A computer or a mobile phone
- Access to www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- Invitation to take the survey
- A Rite Aid receipt from your last visit
- Must be a legal citizen of the United States
- Your age must be 18 or above in order to enter into the sweepstakes
- You must understand basic English or Spanish
- Should have some spare time
HOW TO TAKE THE SURVEY:
Repeat the following steps when taking the Rite Aid Survey:
- Go to www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- Select a language you are comfortable in; English or Spanish
- Type in the cashier code and the 16 digit code. These will be printed on your Rite Aid receipt. So have the receipt with you when you are about to take the survey
- Hit the ‘Next’ tab
- Answer all the questions as honestly as possible. Do not hesitate to criticize. Your criticism is what is needed most to make service better
- Give in your valid contact details. You can also choose to enter into the sweepstakes
- You are done!
THE RITE AID SURVEY:
The Rite Aid Survey demands less than five minutes from your lives. The questions asked are comprehensive and thorough. These include the cleanliness, employee attitude, monetary feasibility, quality and quantity of food and items and the cleanliness in therestrooms. However, the Rite Aid Survey should also talk about the location of the store, the ease of parking one’s vehicle, the security and the emergency precautions taken etc. A progress bar is also provided throughout the survey. This makes it more customer friendly as it allows the participant to assess how much of the survey has been done and how much of it is left.