Share your views and opinions about Red Lobster services by completing their survey at www.redlobstersurvey.com.
ABOUT RED LOBSTER
Red Lobster is an American casual dining restaurant chain. It is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneurs Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. The company operates in Canada, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Mexico, and Japan.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RED LOBSTER SURVEY
To complete the Red Lobster Survey online, visit www.redlobstersurvey.com. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Red Lobster services.
Or Participate in the survey through Mail-in method. Handprint your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail to Company official address.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- To be part of survey, you must hold Red Lobster survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device for accessing the online survey site like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into monthly sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win grand prize of $1,000 or other $50 prizes.
HOW TO TAKE RED LOBSTER SURVEY
Follow the instructions step by step to complete the survey accurately:
- Visit Red Lobster Survey site at – www.redlobstersurvey.com.
- The survey is conducted in English language by default, you can choose Spanish as your mode by clicking on the link present at the bottom.
- Enter the ID number; it is located on your receipt.
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- On next pages, you will be presented with series of situations to rate. Rate according to your like and dislike.
- You will be asked some questions as well about how your visit was? Answer such questions honestly and carefully.
- Finally, submit the survey.