Ray’s Constant would like to know about your recent visit to the store. The company wants to know every detail of your experience since details help in guiding the best direction for company’s future. The survey is available at – www.raysfeedback.com. Fill out the survey; give your honest remarks about products, services and environment of Ray’s. Company will award you with different offers and prizes at the end.
ABOUT RAY’S CONSTANT
Ray’s Food Place is a Community Grocery Stores. It is located in Oregon and Northern California. You can find the exact locations near you by visiting the official website. It is the flagship retail banner of C&K Market, Inc. Ray’s has been around for over 60 years. Enjoy your shopping experience when you visit the supermarket.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RAY’S CONSTANT SURVEY
You can become part of Ray’s Survey by clicking on the following link – www.raysfeedback.com. You are requested to read rules and regulations first before starting the survey.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
To be part of survey, you need to fulfill few requirements:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the website.
- You should have Ray’s Constant store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $250 Ray’s gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF RAY’s SURVEY
Companies work hard to give their products to its audience. If they do not work well, it is right of every customer to speak. Therefore, Ray’s would like to know your response regarding its services. Follow the bullets carefully for completing an accurate survey:
- To complete the Ray’s Constant Survey, go to the official site at www.raysfeedback.com.
- Enter the survey code, found on your receipt.
- Click on Start to begin with survey.
- Honestly answer some basic questions about your recent visit.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.