Express your sentiments about company’s offerings through The Co-operative Pharmacy Survey at – www.rateyourpharmacy.co.uk.
ABOUT THE CO-OPERATIVE PHARMACY
The Co-operative Pharmacy is the trading name of National Co-operative Chemists Ltd. It is a subsidiary of The Co-operative Group. It is based in Rochdale. The names of company depend upon the area. Belfast Co-operative Chemists is a solely owned subsidiary operating in Northern Ireland as The Co-operative Pharmacy. National Co-operative Chemists trade in areas without a regional society pharmacy. The Co-operative pharmacy offers free delivery when you spend £30 or more. If you are a regular customer of The Co-operative Pharmacy, you should consider becoming part of Co-operative membership. By becoming member you could enjoy exclusive offers and discounts.
HOW TO ENTER INTO THE CO-OPERATIVE PHARMACY SURVEY
Co-operative Pharmacy Survey can be accessed through the following link – www.rateyourpharmacy.co.uk. When you click on the link, you will be directed towards survey page. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the survey accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are few requirements that you need to fulfill in order to take the survey, these are as follows:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Co-operative Pharmacy store receipt or survey invitation.
Upon completion of survey, you get the opportunity to win £500 Co-operative vouchers.
Co-operative Pharmacy survey is simple and easy to participate. All you have to do is to follow the following step by step guidance:
- To complete the Co-operative Pharmacy Survey, go to the official website – www.rateyourpharmacy.co.uk.
- Choose the way by which you would like to enter into survey.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the reason of your visit.
- Survey consists of number of questions that require your honest answers. These questions determine the satisfaction level of customer.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.