In today’ modern industrial climate, customer satisfaction surveys play a vital role in company’s success and growth. There might be happy customers and unhappy customers who want to share their experiences with company’s agent, so they find these survey platforms very useful. High satisfaction levels are strong predictors of customer loyalty, product repurchase, and customer retention. The company is not taking feedback at the moment.
Haagen-Dazs was founded in 1961 in Bronx, New York. It is an Ice-cream company. The chain can be found in United States, Brazil, India and China.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HAAGEN-DAZS SURVEY
Haagen-Dazs Survey can be accessed through the following survey – www.ratehdshops.com. Spare few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Haagen Dazs has set some requirements for its audience before they begin their survey. These requirements are must to fulfill and are as follows:
- You should have Haagen Dazs store receipt or survey invitation. This is major requirement for participation in survey.
- Then, you need to be of appropriate age. Some companies give importance to age obligation as well.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have internet connectivity for accessing website.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for ten opportunities to win $1,000 daily or weekly prize of $1,500!
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING HAAGEN DAZS SURVEY
This article is made to guide you regarding the procedure of survey and rewards one can get through such surveys. Following instructions will help you in completing survey accurately:
- Complete Haagen Dazs Survey by going to survey site at www.ratehdshops.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the shop number; it is printed on your receipt.
- If you have promo code, you can add it in given box.
- Mention the date and time of your visit.
- Indicate the amount spent.
- Enter the invoice number.
- The questionnaire is designed with number of questions. Answer those questions according to your experience at the store.
- Also rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.