Customer Satisfaction Surveys measure the satisfaction of customers. Take Family Dollar Survey at – www.ratefd.com.
ABOUT FAMILY DOLLAR
Family Dollar is the second largest variety store in United States. It is headquartered in Matthews. It has over 8,000 locations in all states except some like Hawaii, Alaska, Washington and Oregon. When it comes to getting value for every dollar in an easy-to-shop location, Family Dollar is the place to shop.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FAMILY DOLLAR SURVEY
Family Dollar Survey can be accessed through the following link – www.ratefd.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to take the survey, you must fulfill the given requirements:
- You should be of proper age to take the survey. Some companies make age eligibility as well.
- You should have an electronic device to access the survey site. The device can be your Mobile or Computer or any other electronic device.
- The device should be connected to smooth and good internet.
- You must have made purchase at Family Dollar to have either its store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Family Dollar appreciates the time you invested in taking the survey. When you complete the survey, you are entered into monthly drawing for a chance to win $500 Family Dollar gift card.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING FAMILY DOLLAR SURVEY
The survey is short and simple; it doesn’t take much time to complete. Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey:
- Visit Family Dollar Survey site at – www.ratefd.com.
- To begin the survey, first select your language. You can participate in either English or Spanish.
- Read survey instructions.
- Enter the Transaction ID number from your receipt. An image is shown for your help as well.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your recent visit to the store.
- Rate few conditions according to your level of agreement and disagreement.
- Finally, submit the survey.