Through a year, if your meal table is crowded with Raising Cane’s free meal, will it be good for you? If you have visited Raising Cane’s restaurant, you will find that the opportunity is right in your hand, on your receipt. Spend several minutes to take Raising Cane’s Survey – www.raisingcanes.com/survey. The completion of a survey will give you an opportunity to enter its survey sweepstakes. With that opportunity, you might be the winner of Raising Cane’s gift cards which will make you enjoy free Raising Cane’s meal for a year.
ABOUT RAISING CANE’S
Raising Cane’s is a fast-food restaurant chain. It was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana by Todd Graves and Craig Silvey in 1996. Raising Cane’s is all about the chicken fingers. Hot served fresh chicken fingers are known for blowing out its customers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RAISING CANE’S SURVEY?
You can participate in the Raising Cane’s Survey by going to the official website – www.raisingcanes.com/survey.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
There are some requirements to fulfill before you visit survey site. These are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies allow thirteen years old to complete survey, some allow eighteen-year-olds. It depends upon the policy of company.
- You should have Raising Cane’s store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD OF SURVEY
At the end of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for “Free Cane’s for a Year,” which will be awarded to each prize winner in the form of a Raising Cane’s® Gift Card.
WHAT IS PROCEDURE OF SURVEY?
Raising Cane’s values your feedback; rather they urge its customers to participate in survey for sharing every little detail of their visit to store. Follow the steps below for completing the survey:
- Complete the Raising Cane’s Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.raisingcanes.com/survey.
- Select your language.
- Enter 16-digit survey code.
- Click ‘Start’.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Then answer few questions. Your answers provide clear image of your satisfaction level. Give honest answers to management team.
- At the end, submit the survey.