The Polo Ralph Lauren Survey is a series of questions designed to help one of your favorite luxury casual wear brands to better understand what you want from its many incredible lines. It is the feedback of consumers that helps Polo Ralph Lauren to identify what it is getting right and what needs to modification. The survey can be found at – www.prlfactorysurvey.com.
ABOUT POLO RALPH LAUREN
Polo Ralph Lauren is an American based clothing, fragrance and accessories line. The company was founded in 1967. It is headquartered in New York City. From babies and kids to women and menswear, Polo Ralph Lauren has something for everyone you love. The company has 493 operated stores.
HOW TO ENTER INTO POLO RALPH LAUREN SURVEY
Do you love shopping at Polo Ralph Lauren? Do you want to share your experience? Go to their survey site – www.prlfactorysurvey.com and share your feedback.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Every survey has some requirements for their conduction. Customers must satisfy those necessities before wishing to start survey, they are as follows:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some surveys mention age limit.
- You should have made purchase at Polo Ralph Lauren store and you should have either its store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you will be given a coupon code to avail $10 off on your next visit.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH THE SURVEY
The survey is short and simple; it doesn’t take much time to complete. Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey:
- Visit Polo Ralph Lauren Survey site at www.prlfactorysurvey.com.
- Please select the language of your region. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Click ‘Next’ to start the survey.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the store number, printed on your receipt.
- Enter your transaction number, also printed on your receipt.
- Enter the register number.
- Select your age range.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your recent visit to the store.
- Rate few conditions according to your level of agreement and disagreement.
- Finally, submit the survey.