How did you like the services of Prescription Turf? How well do you think they are working to keep up with customer’s expectation? You can answer such questions at their survey. A company is of no use if it doesn’t know what its customers think about the products and services. Prescription Turf Services is not careless regarding this matter. The company works hard to achieve what its customers want from it. Therefore, it has a good name among others.
ABOUT PRESCRIPTION TURF SERVICES
Prescription Turf Services is a lawn care service company in the United States. It is also known at TruGreen because of a transition. Apart from offering service, it also helps customers to make plans of their lawns. Prescription Turf Services wants to help you to be successful in developing and maintaining long-lasting and eye-catching agile fields.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PRESCRIPTION TURF SERVICES SURVEY
You can easily become a part of Prescription Turf Services by visiting the official survey site – www.prescriptionturf-survey.com.The survey is simple and short, it mainly consists of some questions and situations to rate. You are requested to be very honest and careful while filling out the survey.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at Prescription Turf Services and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to Prescription Turf Services Survey site at – www.prescriptionturf-survey.com.
- Enter the 4-digit branch number from your receipt.
- Enter your customer ID.
- Enter your email address.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.