Surveys are becoming famous every day because of the enormous positive effects they have on any business. Surveys act as bridge between the customer and company. The company can reach customers, customers can reach company. Pollo Tropical is a well-known company who cares about the satisfaction of its customers; therefore to know how well their offerings are liked or disliked they have come up with survey platform at – www.pollolistens.com.
ABOUT POLLO TROPICAL
Pollo tropical is a chain of restaurants. It was found in 1998. It operates under the Fiesta Restaurant Group. The chain is headquartered in Florida. It specializes in the Caribbean Cuisines. It is famous for its grilled and marinated chicken. The restaurant operates more than 160 restaurant locations across Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, and Florida.
HOW TO ENTER INTO POLLO TROPICAL SURVEY
Pollo Tropical listens to every voice they receive and implement on the suggestions given. To share your views, click on the following link – www.pollolistens.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- To be part of survey, you must hold Pollo Tropical survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device for accessing the online survey site like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will get a validation code for future visit.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
You can share your opinions to company management if you follow the following steps accurately:
- Visit the Pollo Tropical Survey site; it is located at – www.pollolistens.com.
- You can take the survey either in English or Spanish.
- After selecting the language of your region, enter the 16-digit coupon code that is located on your receipt.
- Enter the 5-digit pass code.
- Click ‘Start’.
- On next few pages, you will be presented with some questions regarding your recent visit. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike, you can also go for neutral option if you have no suitable answer for the situation.
- Finally, submit the survey.