A visitor satisfaction survey is the most effective and affordable way to uncover customers’ perceptions, likes, dislikes, and needs. Customer satisfaction ratings help with understanding that exactly how satisfied, or unsatisfied, customers are. They help company in knowing where the issues lie, or what problems are being made for the customers. Peet’s Coffee and Tea wants to know how they can do better, go to site at www.peetslistens.com for sharing your point of view.
ABOUT PEET’S COFFEE & TEA
Peet’s Coffee & Tea is named after its founder Alfred Peet, who opened a coffee store in 1966 in Berkeley. It is headquartered in in the San Francisco Bay Area. Alfred was born in Holland but he migrated to American after Second World War and started his coffee business.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PEET’S COFFEE & TEA SURVEY
Peet’s wants to hear from you the good side as well as bad side of its business. Enter into its survey at – www.peetslistens.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Not anyone can become part of survey; one must go through all the requirements before starting survey. You need to fulfill following requirements:
- First of all, you should be of appropriate age as indicated by company.
- Secondly, you should have made purchase at Peet’s Coffee & Tea to have either its receipt or survey invitation.
- Thirdly, you need electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer for accessing survey website.
- Fourthly, your device is connected to internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a validation code for redeeming the offer mentioned on your receipt.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING PEET’S COFFEE & TEA FEEDBACK SURVEY
In order to take part in survey, follow the given instructions:
- Go to Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey official website – www.peetslistens.com.
- Read instructions.
- Enter 16-digit code; it is printed on your receipt.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin survey.
- You will be presented with few situations that require your rating. Rate them according to your like and dislike.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to store.
- Finally, submit the survey.