Paul is conducting survey at – www.paul-feedback.com. You are requested to take the survey and help the company in building your trust. It is very important for company to retain its old customers so that it can focus on attracting new ones.
PAUL is a bakery shop. It is proud of its French Family Bakery and Patisserie. It was founded since 1889 as a small bakery on rue de la Mackellerie in the town of Croix, near Lille in Northern France. PAUL in the UK expands to include shops in South Kensington, Richmond, Bluewater, Old Compton Street, Regent Street, Bow Lane, Canary Wharf, St Paul’s, Kingston and Holland Park.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PAUL SURVEY
One can enter the Paul Survey by visiting the online website of survey, available at – www.paul-feedback.com. The company wants your honest reviews for the betterment of services so that you can enjoy your next visit more than last visit.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Companies have made some requirements for the customers to fulfill before they wish to start the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Paul to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
REWARD OF SURVEY
At the completion of survey, you will receive:
- A free Croissant, Pain Au Chocolate or Escargot.
- A complimentary Café Gourmand.
- Plus you can have ten chances to win £1,000 daily!
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Following steps will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- Complete Paul Ssurvey by going to survey site at – paul-feedback.com.
- Enter the Telephone number if you visited a Paul Shop.
- Or enter the Invitation code if you Visited restaurant.
- Enter your check number.
- Click on Enter now to continue with survey.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.