Stage stores survey is powered by ForeSee, it is an essential tool in the clothing industry for it helps the company in understanding its customers. To keep the customer and to attract new ones, the company must be aware of the satisfaction level of its customers. To take the survey, you need to go to – www.palaisroyal.com/survey. The surveys are designed with number of questions, these questions cover every aspect. The survey is to help find out if customers are shopping on the app and how good or bad their experience has been so far.
ABOUT STAGE STORES
Stage Stores is a clothing store. It was founded as a family business in the 1920s. It has over 820 stores in the United States.
HOW TO ENTER INTO STAGE STORES SURVEY
If you wish to be a part of Stage Stores survey, please visit the survey site at – www.palaisroyal.com/survey and give your valuable feedback to the company. The company needs honest views for betterment of its offerings.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You can take the survey once you have fulfilled the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Stage Stores store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $300 Stage gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
For completing an accurate survey, you must be aware of true guidance. Following bullets will guide you accordingly:
- First of all, go to the Stage Stores Survey site –palaisroyal.com/survey.
- Select your language.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the survey code.
- For verification purpose, re-enter the survey code.
- Select the category that best describes your age.
- Type in the characters you see in the box provided.
- Click ‘Next’ to get started.
- Questionnaires are all about questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.