Homebase UK is conducting survey for collecting comments and views about offerings that company provides to its customers. The main purpose of survey is to get insight of customer’s point of view; the insight can help company in making improvements.
ABOUT HOMEBASE UK
Homebase is a UK home improvement retail chain and garden center. It was founded by Sainsbury’s in 1979. It has more than 340 stores across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. It is well known by its green and orange color scheme. Its products include DIY tools, paint & decor, furniture, home wares, outdoor living, kitchens, bathrooms, gardening, etc.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HOMEBASE UK SURVEY
What are your views about Homebase UK services? You can enter into Homebase UK Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.paintusapicture.co.uk. Spare few minutes of your time to take the survey
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before you visit survey site. These are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies allow thirteen year old to complete survey, some allow eighteen year olds. It depends upon the policy of company.
- You should have Homebase UK store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Homebase UK values your feedback; rather they urge its customers to participate in survey for sharing every little detail of their visit to store. Follow the steps below for completing the survey:
- Complete the Homebase UK Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.paintusapicture.co.uk.
- Click Continue to get started.
- Enter the circled sequence of number from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount spent during your visit.
- Click Start.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Then answer few questions. Your answers provide clear image of your satisfaction level. Give honest answers to management team.
- At the end, submit the survey.