Customer satisfaction is a measure of Customer satisfaction. These levels have a strong effect on the growth of company. Piercing Pagoda wants to have a strong good effect on their future offerings. That is why; they are conducting their survey at www.pagodasurvey.com.
ABOUT PIERCING PAGODA
Piercing Pagoda was opened in 1969. It is a company specializing in ear piercing business. Its founders Bernard and Bertha Cohen found an opportunity by seeing increasing trend in piercing and vacant kiosk. They established first kiosk at Whitehall, Pennsylvania mall. From that opportunity to today’s day, it has grown a huge name in United States that about 780 kiosks are working.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PIERCING PAGODA SURVEY
You can enter into Piercing Pagoda Survey by clicking on the given link – www.pagodasurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to meet before beginning the survey. Every company has its own requirements for the survey as well as for the prize draw. Tick the given condition if you fall into the category:
- Firstly, you must be of proper age to take the survey.
- Secondly, you have made purchase at Piercing Pagoda for having at least its store receipt or survey invitation.
- Thirdly, you should have an electronic device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or Computer.
- Fourthly, you should have internet connectivity in your device.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
At the end of survey, you will be given a coupon code. Use this code on your next visit for redeeming the offer printed on your receipt.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH PIERCING PAGODA SURVEY
Piercing Pagoda would really appreciate your time for taking its survey, your participation means you need better services and better future visits. Follow the following steps to complete the questionnaire:
- To complete Piercing Pagoda Survey, go to the official survey site – www.pagodasurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the ASSC number.
- Enter the survey code.
- Enter the total amount spent.
- The survey consist series of questions; these questions cover every aspect of customer experience. Answer them honestly.
- Then you will be presented with some situations to rate, rate them according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.