Were you satisfied with your recent Outback experience? Will you visit an Outback restaurant next time? Take the Outback Steakhouse Survey at www.outbacklistens.com. The survey is made to know the level of customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feel free to share your comments and opinions and help the company understand what it is doing well and what it can do even better.
ABOUT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE
Outback Steakhouse was established in 1988. It is a famous restaurant chain. Its headquarters are located in Tampa, Florida. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian inspired restaurant chain. It has more than 1,200 locations in 23 countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY
You can take Outback Steakhouse Survey at www.outbacklistens.com. Click on the link and you will be taken directly to Survey website.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
KFC Vietnam appreciate the time you take to complete their survey, however, they have some requirements that you need to fulfill before starting the questionnaire, these requirements are:
- You should have Outback Steakhouse store receipt or survey invitation for participation in the survey.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes to win one grand prize of $1,000 cash. You also stand a chance to win one of eighty $50 Bloomin’ Brands gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Surveys are increasingly becoming famous due to their immense benefits. Following steps will guide you how to complete questionnaire:
- Go to Outback Steakhouse Survey site, it is located at – www.outbacklistens.com.
- Select the language of your choice; you can take survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code; it is printed on your receipt.
- Mention the time and date of your visit.
- Click start to begin the survey.
- You need to answer some questions regarding the experience you had at the store.
- Then, rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.