Were you satisfied with your recent Outback experience? Will you visit an Outback restaurant next time? Take the Outback Survey – www.outbackfeedback.com to help them improve their services and products to meet customers’ expectations. The company is interested in your feedback so that they can provide you a better dining experience the next time you visit one of their restaurants.
ABOUT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE
Outback Steakhouse is an Australian inspired restaurant chain. It was established in 1988. It is headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It has more than 1,200 locations in 23 countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY
You can enter into Outback Steakhouse survey at – www.outbackfeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Fulfill the following requirements in order to become eligible for the survey:
- You should be of appropriate age to participate in the survey. Some companies exert great importance on age limit.
- You should have Outback Steakhouse store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or Laptop.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a chance to enter into sweepstakes to win one grand prize of $1,000 cash. You also stand a chance to win one of eighty $50 Bloomin’ Brands gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY
Follow the following steps one by one for completing the survey accurately:
- To complete the Outback Steakhouse Survey, you need to go survey site – www.outbackfeedback.com.
- Select the language of your choice; you can take survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code, it is printed on your receipt.
- Mention the time and date of your visit.
- Click start to begin the survey.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the company by rating some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Answer a series of questions. You are requested to give honest answers as these answers will then indicate your satisfaction level.
- At the end, submit the survey.