If you are interested in home renovation, decoration, construction or gardening and you are also a green peace supporter, then you must have heard of RONA Group. RONA is conducting survey to collect your views about its services so that they can work harder to retain you for long. The survey is available at – www.opinion.rona.ca. Your participation means a lot to the company. Spare few minutes of your time for this survey.
RONA is a public-held distributor and retailer in Canada. It is known to be the largest retailer in Canada. RONA features hardware, home improvement and gardening products. RONA Group was established in 1939. RONA has more than 30,000 employees and 700 stores.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RONA SURVEY
You can participate in online RONA Survey by going to survey site – www.opinion.rona.ca. Spare few minutes of your time to take the questionnaire for helping the management in making better visits.
RONA would like to hear from you about how well they are doing. But company wants to make sure; it is receiving feedback from its genuine customer. For this, it has set a series of requirements that each user must fulfill:
- To be eligible for survey, you should have RONA store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Your device should be connected to good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take survey as some companies exert great importance on age limitation.
Finish the survey to get you entered into RONA prize draw for $1,000 gift card.
After you have fulfilled the requirements, you are eligible for the survey. Following instructions will guide you in completing an accurate survey:
- To complete RONA survey, visit the survey site at –opinion.rona.ca.
- Select your language.
- Enter the access code.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue with survey.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. These questions demand honest answers.
- Then, rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.