Industries want to find out whether their customers are satisfied with the products and services they provide or not. The best way to learn whether they are satisfied is to carry out a customer satisfaction survey. Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation conducts its survey at www.nlcfeedback.com to know the feelings of customers. They care about customer’s expectation from the company.
ABOUT NEWFOUNDLAND LABRADOR LIQUOR CORPORATION
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation is an importation, distribution and sale of alcohol Company. It is located within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. It is headquartered in St. John’s. The company operates more than 25 outlets. It also services and licenses more than 100 agency outlets in smaller communities.
HOW TO ENTER INTO NEWFOUNDLAND LABRADOR LIQUOR CORPORATION SURVEY
Enter into Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation survey by going to survey site – www.nlcfeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies conduct survey for betterment and good customer-company relationship, they also set some requirements for participating in survey; these requirements will then either let you fulfill survey or not and make you eligible for any reward at the end. Keep note of following requirements:
- You should have Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of proper age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
At the end of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $100 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
The purpose of this article is to guide you thoroughly relating the procedure of survey. Following steps will lead to accurate completion of survey:
- Complete Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Survey at its official website – www.nlcfeedback.com.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the till number.
- Enter transaction number.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the transaction amount.
- Enter the date of visit.
- Keeping in mind your previous visit to the store, rate some situations honestly.
- Then answer a series of questions. Your answers must be relative and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.