Wawa is sponsoring a customer satisfaction survey to collect valuable feedback from its customers. The survey can be found here at – www.mywawavisit.com.
Wawa Inc is a gas station plus convenience store. It is based out of Chester Heights PA. The company was founded in 1964 by a Mr. Grahme Wood. It has over 600 locations nationwide. Wawa gas station can be found in the states Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WAWA SURVEY
Wawa Survey can be entered into two ways, they are as follows:
Online Entry: Complete the Wawa Survey by going to – www.mywawavisit.com.
Mail-in Entry: Handprint your name, contact number and address on a piece of paper and mail to Red Roof, Baltimore Pike; Wawa, Pennsylvania 19063.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at Wawa and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $100 gift card.
HOW TO COMPLETE WAWA SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to Wawa Survey site at – www.mywawavisit.com.
- The survey is available in two languages; you can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the Survey code.
- Enter the Store number.
- Click ‘Start’ to get started.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.