The idea behind the customer satisfaction survey is to identify how well or poorly the company is performing. The comments received show the customer opinion. RegisCorp Survey – www.mysalonlistens.com provides the company with an insight about how many of the customers is pleased with the services. It provides an effective way for customers to share their experience if they find employees well trained and friendly and the salon clean and tidy. It is said company always improves by considering the customer’s suggestions as the key to success in any business is to know what customers want.
RegisCorp is hair salon chain in the world. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The chain has more than 10,000 locations, including both company operated salons and franchises. The Company’s salons operate under different trade names like Smart Style, Supercuts, Master Cuts, Regis Salons and Cost Cutters.
HOW TO ENTER INTO REGISCORP SURVEY
To enter into RegisCorp survey, visit the survey site www.mysalonlistens.com.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY?
Have a look at the following requirements of survey, if you think you fulfill all these bullets then you are eligible for the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Smartphone, Computer, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age as set by the company for taking the survey.
- Most importantly, you should have RegisCorp store receipt or survey invitation.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, this section of article explains the clear and step by step guidance for assisting you. Follow the instructions:
- To complete RegisCorp Survey, go to the official survey site at – www.mysalonlistens.com.
- Select the salon where you received your receipt.
- Enter the state
- Enter the city.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the ticket number.
- Enter the stylist’s name.
- Answer some questions. These questions measure how your visit to the store went by.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.