Survey is the great way for you to tell Pizza Hut Jamaica how you feel about your most recent experience at their restaurant. If you are not happy with Pizza Hut’s food or their service, fill out the survey and let them know how you feel they can improve. If you are happy and satisfied with Pizza Hut, your feedback will let them know what they should continue doing. The survey is available at – www.myphutvisit.com. You are requested to take the survey with true and honest intentions of helping the company in making your next visits more interesting.
ABOUT PIZZA HUT
Pizza Hut is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands Inc. The Pizza Hut was founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1958 by two brothers, Dan and Frank Carney. It started out as an American chain of pizza restaurants. It has over 15,000 restaurants in 90 countries worldwide and over 160,000 employees in different countries like Jamaica.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PIZZA HUT JAMAICA SURVEY
Pizza Hut Jamaica wants to know how well they are working, that is why they have conducted the survey at- www.myphutvisit.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You can take the survey once you have fulfilled the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Pizza Hut Jamaica store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $1,000 daily and instant prizes worth $1,500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
For completing an accurate survey, you must be aware of true guidance. Following bullets will guide you accordingly:
- First of all, go to the Pizza Hut Jamaica Survey site – www.myphutvisit.com.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the order number.
- Click ‘Continue’ to get started.
- Questionnaires are all about questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.