Surveys are an important part of any company’s strategic plan. Survey let the company know ratio of happy customers to unhappy customers. Orange Leaf is among those companies who care for the opinion of its customers; therefore they conduct survey on regular basis to collect your feedback. Unfortunately, at the moment no survey exists.
WHAT IS ORANGE LEAF?
Orange Leaf is a chain of self-serve frozen yogurt franchises. It is basically Oklahoma City-based. It was founded in 2008. The company due to its success has spread to over 300 locations in the United States and has also expanded internationally. Previously it was known as Orange Tree Frozen Yogurt.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ORANGE LEAF SURVEY?
You can share your ideas and concerns with Orange Leaf management through the following link –www.myolyexperience.com.The link will take you directly to survey site.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Orange Leaf is conducting survey but they make sure that not everyone becomes a part of it, only its customers can take survey. Therefore, they have a set a number of requirements like:
- You are of appropriate age to take survey. Some companies set age limit.
- You have an electronic device like Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Orange Leaf store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $1,000!
WHAT ARE INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, this section of article explains clear and step by step guidance. Follow the instructions:
- Go to Orange Leaf Survey site which is located at – www.myolyexperience.com.
- Tell them which flavor you like.
- Click on Next button.
- Answer some questions. These questions measure how your visit to the store went by.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.