Nike is a well-known brand in the world. It is known for its high quality products and unique designs. The company strives hard to come up with customers’ satisfaction. Nike Korea is conducting survey at – www.mynikevisit-be.com for understanding its customers. It is in great interest of company as well as customers to know how well company is doing. How well company is performing. To know this, one must be given a platform and surveys are the best tool in this regard.
Nike is an American multinational corporation. The company was founded in 1964. It is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon. It is one of the world’s largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel.
HOW TO ENTER INTO NIKE NEDERLANDS’ SURVEY
You can become part of Nike Nederland’s Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.mynikevisit-be.com. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the questionnaire accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at Nike Nederland’s and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a code to get $5 or $10 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to Nike Nederland’s Survey site at – www.mynikevisit-be.com.
- Select your language.
- Enter the survey entry code.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.