A happy customer is gateway to success and to keep them happy is a big task. There is only one way to know their thoughts and that is through providing them a platform. Long John Silver’s survey is made entirely for this purpose -www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com. This survey is short and simple and doesn’t expect much of your time.
ABOUT LONG JOHN SILVER’S
Long John Silver’s is a restaurant chain. It specializes in Seafood. It is based in America. It is legally a division of Yum! Brands, Inc. Long John Silver’s was founded in 1969.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LONG JOHN SILVER’S SURVEY
John Silver’s is looking forward to hear from you, take the survey at – www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Every survey has some requirements for their conduction. Customers must satisfy those necessities before wishing to start survey, they are as follows:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some surveys mention age limit.
- You should have made purchase at Long John Silver’s and you should have either its store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you get a redeemable coupon. Use the coupon on your next visit.
HOW TO PROCEED LONG JOHN SILVER’S SURVEY
Please follow the steps below for accurately completing the survey:
- To complete Long John Silver’s Survey, visit the official site – www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com.
- The survey is in English Language, you can take the survey in Spanish language as well by clicking on the Espanol option.
- Enter the store number, mentioned on your receipt.
- Enter the ticket number, also mentioned on your receipt.
- Click ‘Start’ to get started.
- The survey consists of different questions and queries that require your honest answers and solutions. You are requested to give your candid response.
- Then you will be presented with number of situations that you have to rate according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.