The Mothercare Customer Satisfaction Survey – www.mylocalmothercare.com is a series of questions about your experience at the Mothercare store. You can help Mothercare in providing you with the best. Mothercare cares about its customers and do not want to lose them, to keep them they know they must be aware of your needs and expectations so they came up with this platform to collect your feedback.
Mothercare is a store where you can find baby strollers, clothing, bedding, nursery furniture, car seats and the like. It was established in 1961 and has furnished since then. Mothercare also provides apps, discounts and incentives to ensure that their customers can obtain what they desire to obtain.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MOTHERCARE SURVEY
Share your views with Mothercare management team by completing the survey at – www.mylocalmothercare.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies conduct survey for betterment and good customer-company relationship, they also set some requirements for participating in survey; these requirements will then either let you fulfill survey or not and make you eligible for any reward at the end. Keep note of following requirements:
- You should have Mothercare store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of proper age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
At the end of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for £250 Mothercare/Early Learning Centre gift voucher.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
The purpose of this article is to guide you thoroughly relating the procedure of survey. Following steps will lead to accurate completion of survey:
- Complete Mothercare Survey at its official website – www.mylocalmothercare.com.
- Read prize information and welcome note.
- Tell them whether you made purchase or not.
- Click ‘Start’.
- Enter the 18-digit code.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount you spent.
- Click ‘next’.
- Keeping in mind your previous visit to the store, rate some situations honestly.
- Then answer a series of questions. Your answers must be relative and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.