Become part of Gabe’s Survey at – www.mygabes.com/survey. The survey is designed to get feedback from the loyal customer on how well the company is working. The company would like to know what makes its customers happy so that they can provide to them and retain them. Surveys are the best tools by which company can get clear image of satisfied customers to unsatisfied customers.
Gabe’s is the official site of Gabriel Brothers Inc. which retails discount fashion. They carry products for men, women and kids. There’s also footwear, accessories, home décor, and so on. It was founded almost six decades ago in 1961 in Morgantown, Virginia. The company has 38 store locations in Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia. The best part of Gabe’s is that it sometimes offers 70% less price.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GABE’S SURVEY
You can enter into Gabe’s Survey by going to the survey site at – www.mygabes.com/survey. Follow the survey instructions step by step to complete the survey accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
If you wish to share your thoughts on the offerings given to you on your recent visit to store, fulfill the following requirements first:
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, PC, Smartphone or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Gabe’s store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win $100 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task but to complete it accurately is! So if you want to fill up the survey, then follow the following instructions:
- To complete Gabe’s Survey, go to the survey site at – www.mygabes.com/survey.
- Read Thank you note.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the register number.
- Click ‘Next’.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.