Take time to share your valuable thoughts about your recent visit to Starbucks at www.mycustomerjourney.eu. Starbucks has been serving us for quite a long time; they have been giving us the best drinks for making our day energetic and lively. So don’t you think it would be good to give remarks to them to let them know how you feel about their services and environment?
Founded in 1972, Starbucks is an American coffeehouse chain, a well-known coffeehouse chain. Starbucks is the world’s largest coffeehouse company. It has more than 21,500 stores in 65 countries and territories. The beginning of the company was humble but now it has grew into a large massive chain.
HOW TO ENTER INTO STARBUCKS CUSTOMER SURVEY
Starbucks would like to hear from you, complete Starbucks Customer Survey at – www.mycustomerjourney.eu.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before you visit survey site. These are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies allow thirteen year old to complete survey, some allow eighteen year olds. It depends upon the policy of company.
- You should have Starbucks store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Starbucks thank you for your participation by offering complimentary tall beverage on your next visit.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Starbucks values your feedback; rather they urge its customers to participate in survey for sharing every little detail of their visit to store. Follow the steps below for completing the survey:
- Begin survey by going to Starbucks Customer Survey site, it is located at – www.mycustomerjourney.eu.
- Select your language.
- Click ‘next’.
- Read welcome note.
- Enter the customer code written on your receipt.
- Click ‘next’.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Then answer few questions. Your answers provide clear image of your satisfaction level. Give honest answers to management team.
- At the end, submit the survey.