At www.mycfavisit.com, you can forward your concerns, ideas and criticism, by filling out the Chick-fil-A Survey and contributing to the enhancement of the level of service provided.
Chick-fil-A is a fast food franchise established in 1946. Today it has more than 2000 restaurants, most of which are present in the United States. It has its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The signature dish of Chick-fil-A is the chicken sandwich. Chick-fil-A branches are closed for business on Sundays, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.
Like many other food franchises, Chick-fil-A has also introduced its Chick-fil-A Survey. This helps customers communicate their feelings, criticism and praise regarding the service that they experienced during their visit to any of the franchise’s branches. Customers are encouraged to take some time out and participate in the Chick-fil-A Survey as not only would it benefit the franchise and help it improve its performance, generate more revenue and help it get further in the competition. This will also help the customers enjoy food in a happy and clean environment and do away with any glitches in the service.
What You Need:
In order to access the Chick-fil-A Survey, you should have:
- Reliable internet service
- Access to www.mycfavisit.com
- Valid receipt from your previous visit to Chick-fil-A
- Some spare time
HOW TO PROCEED:
- You can open the survey by going to www.mycfavisit.com.
- You have to enter the five digit serial number printed on your receipt, so make sure you don’t lose it.
- The Chick-fil-A Survey also provides you with the option of choosing between English and Spanish. If you are more comfortable in filling the survey in Spanish, then you can easily do so.
- After filling in your five digit serial number, you must hit the ‘start’ button and proceed to the survey.
- Make sure you enter information truthfully and candidly, feel free to input any criticism you feel regarding the branch.
- After completing your survey, you should note the ‘validation code’, which you can redeem on you next visit to the Chick-fil-A branch, and enjoy a delicious offer.
The Chick-fil-A Survey:
A survey is a smart and time efficient way of getting customer response, and franchises like Chick-fil-A understand its utility. Customers find it extremely easy to tick in the multiple choice answers rather than answering open ended questions which take up more time. However, it is also understandable that mcqs don’t always suffice in registering everything that the customer may want to convey. For this purpose, the Chick-fil-A Survey provides customers with an open ended question, on which they can freely type in and communicate what they feel about their overall experience.
It should also be noted that the survey participant should be given some space separately in which he/she can narrate what he/she feels should be improved, record any complaint about an employee etc. Apart from this, the Chick-fil-A Survey covers all the significant aspects of service; food quality, cleanliness, atmosphere of restaurant, attitude of the crew and economic feasibility.