Have you ever been to Yorkshire? If yes then you must have also visited Bettys because everyone willing or by chance visits the store. Share your views about the company’s offerings at – www.mybettys.co.uk. The company looks forward to hear from you.
Bettys is a baking and sweet shop. It was opened in 1919 by a Swiss baker, Frederick Belmont who wished to enhance his baking skills. Bettys is a family-run business. It has about six shops in Yorkshire which makes it quite popular.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BETTYS SURVEY
Do you wish to express your gratitude or comments on Bakery items of Bettys? Then here is your chance, take the survey by clicking on the provided link- www.mybettys.co.uk.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Before you begin the survey, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Firstly, you must possess Bettys store receipt or survey invitation. This requirement is important for specific information asked by company.
- Secondly, you must be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- Thirdly, you should have good internet connectivity.
- Fourthly, you should have an electronic device like laptop, mobile, tablet or PC.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you will be entered into Taste of Bettys Gift Box prize draw worth £40.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
One cannot reach destination without instructions, similarly, you cannot complete survey without guidance. This article helps you in filling out questionnaire accurately. Follow the simple steps:
- To complete the Bettys Store Survey, go to the official survey site – www.mybettys.co.uk.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click ‘Continue’ to start the survey.
- Enter Bettys from your receipt.
- Enter the receipt number from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount spent during your visit.
- Click ‘Start’ button to begin the survey.
- The survey consists of different questions that cover different aspects of your experience. Answer those questions honestly.
- Then, rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.