How do you like your most recent McGrath’s Fish House visit? Did you get the right food and customer service there? In an effort to improve your experience, McGrath’s Fish House invites you to provide feedback on your recent visit through its survey. Your candid feedback is of great importance and valued. The survey is short and simple. It doesn’t take much time to complete. You are requested to give as honest feedback as possible because it is your feedback that helps in improving the services of company.
ABOUT MCGRATH’S FISH HOUSE
McGrath’s Fish House serves fresh seafood. The seafood is caught from the Pacific Coast & Northwest Rivers. The restaurant chains are located in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Utah. Besides seafood, McGrath’s Fish House serves steaks, chicken, pasta, tacos, burgers, sandwiches and desserts.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MCGRATH’S FISH HOUSE SURVEY
Enter into McGrath’s Fish House Survey by clicking on the link – www.mfhsurvey.com. Give your candid feedback to the company.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at McGrath’s Fish House and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a redemption code for your next visit. The code is used for redeeming the ongoing offer on your next visit.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to McGrath’s Fish House Survey site at – www.mfhsurvey.com.
- Enter the 4-digit access code.
- Enter the 2 to 3 digit number from the receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.