McDonald’s Canada Survey is powered by Inmoment inc. The survey is designed with numerous questions regarding your recent visit to the store. The survey will not take much time to complete but once it’s done you get to avail different offers and your feedback will help the company in making your future visits more interesting and best. You can locate the survey at – www.mcdonalds-survey.ca.
McDonald’s was founded in 1967 in Richmond, B.C. Since then, the fast food chain has been serving quality food and growing with its communities. Today, it is one of the leading food-service retailers in Canada, where it serves scrumptious meals to more than 205 million customers in more than 1,400 locations daily.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MCDONALD’S CANADA SURVEY
Enter into McDonald’s Canada Survey for sharing your valuable feedback with the company at – www.mcdonalds-survey.ca.
WHAT ARE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY?
Fulfill following requirements for eligibility of taking survey:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies set age limitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have McDonald’s Canada store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you finish the survey, you will be given a coupon. You can use this coupon for a free medium fries and medium soft drink with the purchase of a large sandwich.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Follow the following step by step guidance in order to complete accurate questionnaire
- Participate in McDonald’s Canada Survey by going to survey site – www.mcdonalds-survey.ca.
- Please select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or French.
- Read welcome note from the company.
- Enter the restaurant number, located on your receipt.
- Click ‘Next’
- Indicate the restaurant that you visited last time.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount you spent during the visit.
- Answer some basic questions relating to your recent experience.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.