Companies with great customer associations are more likely to grow without special treatment, fee cuts, or tricks. If you wish to grow a successful business, you must keep in mind that success depends on one simple idea: trust. With trust, a business will have loyal customers for life, because when customers trust a company, most of them will continue to do business with that company and recommend it to others. The Marks Customer Satisfaction Survey www.marks-survey.com will help the company meet customer expectations.
Mark’s is casual footwear and apparel retailer. It is a Canadian retailer. It was founded in 1977. The company has about 385 stores across Canada.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MARKS SURVEY
You can become part of Marks Survey by clicking on the given link – www.marks-survey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies conduct survey for betterment and good customer-company relationship, they also set some requirements for participating in survey; these requirements will then either let you fulfill survey or not and make you eligible for any reward at the end. Keep note of following requirements:
- You should have Marks store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of proper age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a $10 off on your purchase of $50 or more. Moreover, you will be entered into prize draw for $1,000 daily and $1,500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
The purpose of this article is to guide you thoroughly relating the procedure of survey. Following steps will lead to accurate completion of survey:
- Complete Marks survey at its official website – www.marks-survey.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or French.
- Read prize information.
- Enter the store number.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- Keeping in mind your previous visit to the store, rate some situations honestly.
- Then answer a series of questions. Your answers must be relative and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.