It is extremely important to assess the overall level of satisfaction that customers harbour. Online surveys make collecting customer response very quick and easy. This is because all that is required to take an online survey is an internet connection and some spare time. Online surveys help companies know what customers like and dislike. They can identify customer demands and also act upon complaints. For example, if a certain customer has a problem with a certain area of service, then action can be taken to find a solution in due time. Lowe’s is also aware of the importance of customer surveys. The online Lowe’s Survey can be found at www.lowes.com/survey. The Lowe’s Survey allows Lowe’s customers to communicate with the company about the things that matter to with and will help improve service.
Lowe’s Companies Inc. or simply Lowe’s operates a retail stores chain related to home improvement and appliances. It was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. It was founded by Lucius Smith Lowe and Carl Buchan. Currently, Lowe’s has its headquarters in Mooresville, North Carolina, US. Lowe’s has more than 1800 locations and serves in United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Lowe’s Companies Inc. is also listed as a Fortune 500 company.Maintaining stores across different countries is not an easy task. This is where the Lowe’s Survey comes in handy.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LOWE’S SURVEY:
The Lowe’s Survey requires the following things at the participant’s disposal:
- A computer, laptop or a mobile phone
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Accessibility to www.lowes.com/survey/survey
- An invitation to take the Lowe’s survey
- A Lowe’s receipt from your previous visit to the store. You are supposed to take the survey within 10 days of visiting the store
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish
- For the sweepstakes, you should be a citizen of the US or Canada
WHAT TO DO?
Once you make sure that you have the above mentioned things with you, do as follows:
- Go to www.lowes.com/survey
- Choose your place of residence
- Enter the ID number, time and money spent
- Enter your personal details for the sweep stakes
- Answer all the questions as honestly as you can
- Lastly enter your email for receiving news and updates
THE LOWE’S SURVEY:
The Lowe’s Survey is very comprehensive and thorough. It gives the participant the option of choosing between English and Spanish rather than setting English as the default language. The survey talks about the employees, the availability of the products, the Lowe’s account, time taken for checkout etc. The survey also asks the customer’s response about Lowe’s.com. The survey should also include a progress bar and talk about the ease of parking, the security and the emergency precautions taken for example; the prevalence of fire extinguishers, exit routes etc.