Do you a regularly go to Lowe’s for your home improvement and appliance requirements? What keeps you visiting Lowe’s stores again and again? Tell Lowes about your recent shopping experience about its tools, hardware, new appliances or a bit of DIY inspiration, in the Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey – www.lowes.ca/survey.
Lowe’s is a home improvement warehouse. It was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina as a single store; now it has grown to chain of about 1,840 locations across the board. Lowe’s was established in the United States, but you can find it in Mexico and Canada as well.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LOWE’S CANADA SURVEY
You can be part of Lowe’s Canada survey by one of the following methods:
- By Online: You can enter into Lowe’s Canada survey through the following link –lowes.ca/survey.
- By Mail: Or you can enter by mail. Print your name, mailing address, email address and phone number on a postcard and mail your entry to: Lowe’s 2014/2015 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA.
WHAT ARE SURVEY REQUIREMENTS?
There are few basic yet important requirements to fulfill before you begin the survey. These are:
- Companies exert great importance on age limitation. Therefore, you should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Lowe’s Canada store receipt or survey invitation.
WHAT IS SURVEY REWARD?
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into prize draw for $300 gift card.
HOW CAN I COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
Following steps will guide you in completing an accurate survey. Follow the bullets carefully:
- Visit Lowe’s Canada survey site – lowes.ca/survey.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Select where you live in.
- Enter the receipt number.
- The questionnaire consists of questions relating to your recent visit to the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Then, rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.