Slug and Lettuce is conducting customer satisfaction survey for measuring the satisfaction level of its customers. High satisfaction level requires hard work from the company because it may be easy to attract customers but to retain them and gauge other more is quite a tricky work; surveys help a lot in this regard. You can locate the survey at – www.lettuceknow.co.uk.
ABOUT THE SLUG AND LETTUCE
Slug and Lettuce is a chain of bars. The first Slug was opened in Islington by Hugh Corbett in 1984. The chain is located in United Kingdom. They serve cocktails, wines, beers, and great food to their guests. From its creation to today, it has grown to 70 locations across country.
HOW TO ENTER INTO THE SLUG AND LETTUCE SURVEY
You can become part of Slug and Lettuce Survey by entering into survey questionnaire at – www.lettuceknow.co.uk.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Companies make sure that authentic audience is taking their survey, therefore to differentiate between right and wrong customers; it has set a series of requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have The Slug and Lettuce store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into draw for a chance to win £1000 each month.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
To complete an accurate and correct questionnaire, follow the following instructions:
- To participate in The Slug and Lettuce Survey, visit the survey site at – www.lettuceknow.co.uk.
- Select the location of store.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- Select the time of your visit.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent experience at the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.