LEGO is inviting its customers to take the survey at – www.lego.com/storesurvey. Your opinions mean a lot to the company management. The survey will take few minutes to complete.
ABOUT LEGO STORE
Lego is a leading toy company established in 1949. These toys are manufactured by The LEGO Group. LEGO Group is a privately held company. It is based in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, LEGO, consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, mini figures and various other parts. LEGO is the best thing for video games lovers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LEGO STORE SURVEY
You can enter into LEGO Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.lego.com/storesurvey. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the survey accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are few requirements that you need to fulfill in order to take the survey, these are as follows:
- You should have an electronic device like a Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have LEGO store receipt or survey invitation.
LEGO store survey is simple and easy to participate. All you have to do is to follow the following step by step guidance:
- To complete the LEGO Store Survey, go to the official website – www.lego.com/storesurvey.
- Choose your language for the survey. You can select from the drop down menu present on the right side of page.
- Click ‘Let’s go’ to get started.
- Enter the receipt code from your receipt.
- Click Next.
- Enter your country.
- Enter your city.
- Enter your store.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Click Next.
- Survey consists of number of questions that require your honest answers. These questions determine the satisfaction level of customer.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.