Tell Larkspur how your visit was; tell them how well they are working because your opinion matters a lot to the company. The company has made a survey platform for you where you can voice your thoughts and suggestions. The feedback you give is collected and then hand over to the company agent which then present at the conference where future decisions are made and where your suggestions are discussed during that time, you can see it in your next visit because company ask for opinion so that they can implement.
Larkspur Hotels and Restaurants LLC owns and operates hotels. The company was founded in 1996. It is based in Larkspur, California. Its facilities include studio, executive, boardroom, and grand suites. It also offers business centers, a fitness room, a whirlpool spa, and a sanctuary. It has locations in Campbell, Folsom, Milpitas, Pleasanton, Roseville, Sacramento, South San Francisco, and Sunnyvale, California; Bellevue and Renton, Washington; and Hillsboro, Oregon.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LARKSPUR SURVEY
You can enter into Larkspur Survey through – www.larkspursurvey.com. The company looks forward to receiving candid feedback from its customers. The survey is short and simple. The survey consists of easy questions that concern your views and comments about the company offerings.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Companies have made some requirements for the customers to fulfill before they wish to start the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Larkspur to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Following steps will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- Complete Larkspur Survey by going to survey site at – www.larkspursurvey.com.
- Follow the survey instructions.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.