The Kohl’s Survey, previously found at www.kohls.com/survey, is unavailable at the moment. However, all customers are more than encouraged to submit it once it is available again. This is a very practical mode of communicating your customer experience to the company administration.
Kohl’s is an American retail stores chain, headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, USA. The departmental stores chain was established by Maxwell Kohl on 12 September 1962. At Kohl’s store, one can buy bedding, clothing, furniture, footwear, beauty products, jewelry, household items and electronics. In more than 1150 locations, the retailing giant provides employment to 140,000 plus people. Kohl’s has also risen as the second largest retail store in the United States.
From the above information, one can gauge the ever expanding venture that Kohl’s has become. In order to maintain and increase the current standard of success, Kohl’s has to cater to a wide array of customers every day. In the retails business, customer opinion trumps everything. Hence it is of paramount significance to the wellbeing of the company to be aware of how the customers feel about services at the Kohl’s stores they visit. This makes the Kohl’s Survey an efficient tool to bring in customer feedback without making the customers go the extra mile.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
In order to take the Kohl’s Survey, you are required to have the following:
- A cell phone or a computer
- Access to www.kohls.com/survey
- A Kohl’s store receipt from your previous visit
- An invitation to take the survey
- Some spare time on your hands
HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
If you have made sure that you have the above mentioned things with you, then you are ready to take the Kohl’s Survey.
- Go to www.kohls.com/survey
- Type in the 4 digit store number
- Enter the 16 digit access number
- You can also choose to proceed in Spanish. Otherwise continue in English
- Hit the ‘Start’ tab
- Answer all the questions in reference to your last experience at Kohl’s
- You are done!
THE KOHL’S SURVEY: