Kmart cares about its customers. That is why it gives them a chance to convey their criticism, concerns and praise regarding a recent Kmart experience. Just go to www.kmartfeedback.com and tell them how you feel.
Kmart is an American retail departmental stores chain, headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, US. It was founded by S.S. Kresge. The stores chain initially went by the name of SS Kresge Corporation, and was founded in Garden City, Michigan, US. Kmart customers can buy clothing, bedding, linen, shoes, jewelry, beauty products, electronics, toys and food items. Currently Kmart operates 624 stores.
The Kmart Survey, currently accessible at the URL www.kmartfeedback.com is evidence of the company’s interest in its customers.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
For the sake of taking the Kmart Survey, the participant requires the following:
- A mobile phone or a computer
- An internet connection
- A Kmart invitation to take the survey
- A recent Kmart receipt
- Some extra moments
HOW TO TAKE THE SURVEY?
If you have the above mentioned things, sit down and start the Kmart Survey:
- Go to www.kmartfeedback.com
- Enter the 19 digit receipt number. This will be printed on your Kmart receipt. Hence make sure you do not lose the receipt before you fill the survey.
- Hit ‘Next’ and proceed to the questions
- Keeping in mind your last experience at a Kmart store, answer all questions honestly. Do not falter when criticizing. A constructive critique is what the company is really looking for
- Make sure to enter your valid customer details; email address, name etc.
- You can opt to enter into the lucky draw
THE KMART SURVEY:
The Kmart Survey allows its customers to choose between English and Spanish. The language difficulty level of the survey is minimal, so anyone with a basic understanding of English or Spanish can comfortably take the Kmart Survey. The participant is asked about the overall experience at a Kmart store, the ease at checkout andfriendliness and utility of the crew. If the participant wants, a Kmart representative can also get in touch with him/her. This way if the customer feels that the survey does not do a sufficient job in highlighting all concerns, the customer can communicate those in person.
However, there are some necessary facets of service upon which the Kmart Survey must also take the participant’s feedback. These include the cleanliness of the store, the ease of mobility, the placement of products, the quantity and qualityof stock, the freshness of food items. Apart from these, other aspects that are also of importance when attracting customers is the location of the store itself, the ease of parking vehicles, the security and emergency precautions exercised in the store.Asking the participant to compare the Kmart store they visited with other departmental stores will further allow the chain toevaluate competition.