Michaels would like to know your sentiments towards offerings of company. To share your views about its products, take their survey at -www.iwrsurvey.com/michaels. Your participation will give positive effects on the services of company.
Michaels is a public-owned retailer chain. It specializes in arts and crafts. The corporate is headquartered in Irving, Texas. Michaels produces ten exclusive private brands including Celebrate It, Recollections, Ashland, Studio Decor, Creatology, Art Minds, Bead landing, Artist’s Loft, Craft Smart and Loops & Threads. The average Michaels store contains 40,000 different products in 18,200 square feet of selling space. The company operates more than 4,000 stores in America and Canada.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MICHAELS SURVEY
You can enter into Michaels Survey by going to the official survey site at – www.iwrsurvey.com/michaels. You are requested to take the survey carefully.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Michaels appreciate the time you take to complete their survey, however they have some requirements that you need to fulfill before starting the questionnaire, these requirements are:
- You should have Michaels store receipt or survey invitation for participation in the survey.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into drawing for a chance to win $500 Michaels gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Surveys are increasingly becoming famous due to their immense benefits. Following steps will guide you how to complete questionnaire:
- Go to Michaels Survey site, it is located at – www.iwrsurvey.com/michaels.
- Read Thank you note.
- Click ‘I agree, Continue with survey’
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter your email address.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You need to answer some questions regarding the experience you had at the store.
- Then, rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.