The BON-TON is one of those companies who understand the importance of customer satisfaction, which is why the company is conducting the BON-TON Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.instoresurvey.com. They say customer satisfaction is closely linked to repeat purchases and revenue. There is no bad effect of surveys. In fact there are only good results by conducting surveys. You get to know what people want, what people need, what people expect and much more so it’s the best possible way to get closer to the customer.
BON-TON is a local department store. It is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania. The company succeeds in providing a suitable and advanced shopping experience to its customers. The company operates approximately 275 stores in 26 states throughout the northern states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BON-TON SURVEY
Bon-Ton would like to hear from you, share your views at its survey by going to survey site – www.instoresurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies conduct survey for betterment and good customer-company relationship, they also set some requirements for participating in survey; these requirements will then either let you fulfill survey or not and make you eligible for any reward at the end. Keep note of following requirements:
- You should have Bon-Ton store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of proper age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
The purpose of this article is to guide you thoroughly relating the procedure of survey. Following steps will lead to accurate completion of survey:
- Complete Bon-Ton Survey at its official website – www.instoresurvey.com.
- Click ‘next’ to begin with the survey.
- Enter your state.
- Enter your city.
- Enter your store location and name.
- Enter the transaction ID.
- Mention the date of visit.
- Enter the Associate ID and discount ID.
- Keeping in mind your previous visit to the store, rate some situations honestly.
- Then answer a series of questions. Your answers must be relative and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.