The Target Survey at www.informtarget.comis a proof of a customer-centric mode of business in which the customers’ opinions and critique matters and ultimately determines the policies of the company. The key rule to succeed in any kind of business venture, whether big or small is simple: make the customers happy. A person who visits the store a first time will most likely visit again and recommend it to friends and family; given that he/she is catered to professionally.
Target is a renowned American retail company, founded in 1902 by George Dayton. With its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, the company produces a wide range of products for example; books, office supplies, beauty and health products, food, electronics, furniture, accessories and clothing, bedding, jewelry, housing supplies etc. As of 2016, 341,000 people were employed with the retailer.
WHAT YOU NEED:
To submit the Target Survey, you should have the following:
- A computer or a cell phone with reliable internet access
- A Target receipt from a recent visit
- You should be 18 years of age or older, in order to enter your name in the monthly sweepstakes
- You should have some time to spare, so to take the survey thoroughly
WHAT TO DO:
If you have all the above, you are ready to start the Target Survey.
- Go to www.informtarget.com
- Choose the language you are comfortable to proceed in; English or Spanish
- Enter your user ID and password, printed on your Target receipt. This means that you have to keep the receipt carefully with you and not lose it, until you take the survey
- Hit next and move on to the questions
- Answer all the questions thoroughly and candidly
- You can also enter into the Target monthly sweepstakes to win $1500
- Fill out your personal information and hit send
THE TARGET SURVEY:
The Target Survey is designed to help the customers communicate with the company easily. Taking the online survey, while sitting at home or office allows people to answer questions more honestly and openly. They are spared from waiting in long queues, or uncomfortably answering to company representatives in person or on the phone. The Target Survey takes up less than two minutes to fill but at the same time is also thorough in covering all the basic facets of service. If the participant feels that there is still something that needs to be registered, he/she can type it in the blank space given beneath the question of the overall experience. At the beginning of the Target Survey, an example receipt is also provided to assist the customer in filling the initial data. The survey is programmed to time out after 20 minutes of inaction, ensuring that the customer enters data in one go. You can also win a $25 gift card or enter in sweepstakes to win a $1500 gift. For so many benefits, it is worth it to take out some time and take the Target Survey.