Give your feedback to Indigo at www.indigofeedback.com.Indigo survey is created to collect comments from its customers in order to know their areas of weakness. Surveys help companies in a way that they know what customers expect from them so they try to come on their expectations.
Indigo is a Canadian retail book store. It was founded in 1960. Apart from books it also does business in toys, music, and gift store. Indigo headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario. The company employs over 6,200 people throughout Canada.
HOW TO ENTER INTO INDIGO SURVEY
You can enter into Indigo Survey by clicking on the link – www.indigofeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at Indigo and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into monthly drawing for a chance to win $500 gift card.
HOW TO COMPLETE INDIGO SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to Indigo Survey site at – www.indigofeedback.com.
- Select your language of your choice. You have option of French and English.
- Enter City, state or mailing code.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the total amount you spent during your stay.
- Enter the store number.
- Mention your age.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.