Customer satisfaction surveys are the ways through which company gets to know liking and disliking of its customers. It is very important for any company to know how much satisfied its customers are so that they can make policies accordingly. IKEA would like to know your point of view regarding products, quality, services and environment of its store and staff. For getting your feedback, it has made its survey questionnaire at – www.ikea.com/feedback.
IKEA is furniture, appliances and home accessories company in Sweden. This Swedish company operates nearly 400 stores in 48 countries. It was founded in 1943. The company is divided into two parts: operations and franchising. It is the world’s largest furniture retailer.
HOW TO ENTER INTO IKEA SURVEY
Enter into IKEA survey by visiting the survey site at – www.ikea.com/feedback. You are requested to take the survey carefully to complete it accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are few requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to take the survey, these are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should be of appropriate age.
- You should have IKEA store receipt or survey invitation.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
While filling up survey, if you find any problem relating to any portion of questionnaire, following instructions can help you effectively:
- First of all, visit the IKEA Survey website – www.ikea.com/feedback for participation.
- Select your language from drop down menu.
- Click on right arrow.
- Select your country.
- Click Next.
- Mention the reason of your order.
- Click Next.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. You need to answer them correctly and honestly. These questions measure your satisfaction with offerings and staff.
- Then, rate few statements like ‘on the scale of 1 to 10, how will you rate store’s cleanliness?’ etc.
- At the end, submit the survey.