The Hy-Vee Customer Survey at www.hy-veesurvey.com, managed by Presto Mobile Surveys, allows you to voice your thoughts and opinions. Customer experience surveys are created to analyze company’s customer satisfaction ratings. Whether you are happy or unhappy with a company, surveys are a great way of letting them know your feedback. All businesses know they need to keep their customers happy if they want them to keep coming back. In a highly competitive business world, companies look for actionable feedback they can use to implement change and to raise their customer satisfaction rating. Your feedback is valuable to Hy-Vee and their survey takes just a few moments to complete.
Hy-Vee is a chain of supermarkets. It was founded in 1930. Hy-Vee is a completely employee-owned. Hy-Vee is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa. It has more than 240 locations throughout the Midwest, including Wisconsin, South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, Kansas, Illinois and Iowa.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HY-VEE SURVEY
To enter into Hy-Vee survey, go to the survey site at www.hy-veesurvey.com. The survey is designed to know your feelings about company’s offerings.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before taking the Shaws Survey, these are:
- You should make a purchase at Hy-Vee store and have a receipt of it.
- You should be of appropriate age for appearing in the survey.
- You need to have an electronic device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet or Laptop.
- You should possess smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of the survey, you have the opportunity to enter into a monthly drawing for a Hy-Vee gift card worth $500.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
For completing accurate and correct survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Begin the survey by going to Hy-Vee Survey site – www.hy-veesurvey.com.
- The survey is only for United States citizens.
- Enter the 16-digit number, written on your receipt.
- Enter 4-digit store number.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Answer few questions related to your experience. You are requested to provide honest answers.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.