What do you think about HP products? How are its computers? What would you like to say or suggest to company? Tell them through HP Survey, designed solely for this purpose. The survey can be located at – www.hpfeedback.com/repair. Share your opinions freely as this is what HP wants, to know true comments.
HP is an American multinational information technology corporation. It was founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard; that is why it is known as Hewlett-Packard (HP). HP is headquartered at 3000 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Hewlett-Packard attempts to provide hardware and software services to households, small to medium-sized businesses and enterprises alike. HP is a big organization that employs over 300,000 full-time employees.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HP SURVEY
Share your views about HP products and services through participation in its survey. The survey is found here at –www.hpfeedback.com/repair
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
HP look forward to your comments and remarks about its offerings, but to give your suggestions you must first fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have HP store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD OF SURVEY
By completing the survey, you can get an opportunity to win HP product.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
By completing this survey, you can get different offers and prizes and if you do not get anything in return; you help company in making improvements which you can experience on next visit, so in both cases you are getting something in return. For completing an accurate survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Visit the HP Survey site at – www.hpfeedback.com/repair.
- Select your language.
- Enter your passcode.
- Click ‘Submit’ to get started.
- Answer some basic questions honestly.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- Submit the survey.