Houlihans believe in giving the best experience to its visitors. They strive hard to accomplish this mission. Surveys are conducted to measure the response of customers; the response interprets the ratio of happy customers to unhappy customers, the ratio then indicates what needs to be done. Houlihans survey is available at www.houlihansfeedback.com.
Houlihans is an American restaurant and bar. It has almost 100 locations present throughout the United States. The menu highlights include flatbreads, center-cut steaks, sandwiches and artisan salads. The first Houlihans’ was opened in 1972 in Kansas City’s Country Club Plaza. Today, there are eighty four restaurants in eighteen states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HOULIHANS SURVEY
Surveys are the better way for measuring customer happiness with company’s offerings. Enter into Houlihans’ survey at – www.houlihansfeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to access the Survey, you must have following requirements:
- You should have Houlihans Survey invitation card or store receipt.
- You should have electronic device for accessing the survey website.
- You should have good internet connectivity for smooth and easy conduction of survey.
- You should be of appropriate age to complete the survey.
- You must be legal resident of United States.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon finishing the survey, you will get a validation code for redeeming the special offer printed on your receipt. To redeem the code, you must have the code with you on your visit to store; therefore write down the code on invitation.
HOW TO TAKE HOULIHANS SURVEY
To take Houlihans Customer Satisfaction Survey accurately, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to Houlihans Survey site, it is located at – www.houlihansfeedback.com.
- To begin the survey, first enter the code number in the box provided.
- Click ‘Start’ to get started.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.